1. Introduction: Russian political system in a historical perspective. Political and social system, special phenomena of the Russian policy, written and unwritten sources and institutions.
2. Political system and its reforms State model: classical institutions (zakon and legal nihilism, samoderzhave, state and public hierarchy, etc.)
3. Russian and Soviet political and legal system on the example of Russian state institutions under the tsars.
4. Russian legal institutions and fundamental laws. Constitutions of 1905-1906, 1918, 1936, 1977, 1993 and their significance for contemporary legal regulations of the Russian Federation.
5. State crisis in Russian history, revolutionary ideas, constitutional crisis 1905-1917 and 1993-1994. The contemporary Russian constitution of 12 December 1993.
6. Political system of the Russian Federation in the contemporary constitution: federal bodies’ competences, civil law regulations, federal and regional administration.
7. Commonwealth of Independent States’ and other international institutions of a Russian and Soviet character. Their political and legal status and its relation to the “federal” law. “Russia abroad”.
8. Basic institutions of the political system in historical and present approach: autocracy and democracy, development of parliamentarism,
9. Political parties in Russia: historical and current perspectives.
10. Basic institutions of the regional politics and policies. Self-government in the Russian Federation). A position of the “regions”.
11. Basic aspects of the political proceedings: the contemporary changes since 1991 and its role in creation of the contemporary Russian political culture
12. Other political institutions in creation contemporary political system: the non-governmental organizations.
13. Selected aspects of current political matters in Russia. Current political reforms of the Russian Federation; legal position of foreign economic subjects and individuals.
14. Conclusions: Russia’s significance of Russia in the pre-modern and contemporary world.